Mr. Zendejas and Mrs. Haber’s class are sponsoring the Help the Homeless Project. They will be collecting the following items May 22-26 in Room 401. Monetary donations will also be collected in Room 502. This is great way to have your child learn to reach out to others who are less fortunate.
- Kinder: Toothbrushes/toothpaste
- 1st Grade: Refillable water bottles/Soft, chewy protein bars
- 2nd Grade: Tarps (any size)
- 3rd Grade Sunscreen/lip balm
- 4th Grade: NEW solid white t-shirts (men’s size L)
- 5th Grade: Tarps (any size)
- 6th Grade: Plastic flip-flops (adult size L)/2.5 gallon baggies