In honor of Red Ribbon Week, a national campaign to bring awareness to drug prevention and promotion of healthy lifestyle choices, our Student Council is sponsoring the following activities:
- Monday – Red Ribbon Kickoff. Wear RED to school!
- Tuesday – Shade out drugs! Wear sunglasses to school!
- Wednesday – Turn your back on drugs. Wear a shirt backwards!
- Thursday – Stay twice as healthy. It’s Twin day!
- Friday – Say BOO to drugs!! Wear a costume!
The COSTUME PARADE on Friday starts at 8:30 a.m. Participation from students is optional, but it is an annual activity that is fun for all. Students may wear a costume of a favorite superhero, a favorite book character, or they can wear their trick-or-treat costume! For safety reasons, students may not wear scary, bloody make up (we have young Mountain Lions that could be easily frightened), students may not bring their toy weapons, and students may not wear a mask (we need to be able to identify your student by face in the large crowd). Please have your child bring a change of clothes for comfort. The Student Council will also be judging the contest for Most Creative, Best Movie/Book Character, and Most Humorous.