Hello Salt Creek Families! What another amazing year of school for our Mountain Lions – there is so much to look back on, celebrate and be thankful for. It really does take a village – and Mrs. Du-Song and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all or your support, collaboration, hard work, commitment, and genuine care and concern for our students and school. THANK YOU!
As we wrap up our final week of the school year, here are some important events and activities that you won’t want to forget:
- 6th Grade Olympics – ALL DAY with ceremonies at 2:00 p.m.
- 3rd Grade Field Trip to AMC from 10:15-2:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten Dual Immersion Commitment Meeting at 6:00 p.m in Room 604
- Mandarin 4 U Performance from 2:50-4:00 p.m. in MPR
- Sixth Grade Aquatica Field Trip ALL DAY
- 1st Grade Field Day from morning to lunchtime on Playfield
- Mariachi Assembly for K, 3rd, 4th, 5th from 11:00-11:20 in MPR
- Mariachi Lunchtime music for 1st and 2nd grade from 11:20-11:40 in LUNCH ARBOR
- Multicultural Fair – Blacktop
- 8:30-9:15 Kinder & 5th Grade
- 9:15-10:00 3rd & 4th Grade
- 10:00-10:45 1st & 2nd Grade
- 10:45-11:30 6th Grade
- 6th Grade Yearbook Signing and Luncheon from 12:00-12:45 p.m. in MPR
- Dual Immersion Kinder Promotion from 8:30-9:30 a.m. in MPR
- Rooms 301 & 307 Field Trip from 8:30 -12:30 at Eastlake Tavern & Bowl
- 1st Grade Dual Immersion Field Trip from 9:00-1:00 at Montevalle Park
- 6th Grade Promotion 4:00 p.m. on Blacktop and Playfield
- Room 606, 607, 608 Kinder Promotion from 8:30-9:30 in Classrooms
- 3rd Grade Dual Immersion Field Trip from 8:30-12:30 at Salt Creek Park
- Room 504 & 701 Field Trip from 10:00-12:45 at Salt Creek Park
- Room 502 Field Trip from 10:30-12:15 at Eastlake Village Marketplace