Hello Salt Creek parents, it’s that time of year again when we verify student residency. Some schools across the District may have started this process last Friday, but we will begin tomorrow, May 27. As you know, last Friday we held our Military Breakfast and our Dual Immersion Acceptance notification, two important events that our front office staff is involved in, so we were unable to begin our verification process until this week. We will be ready for you starting tomorrow! Hours are 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. daily, and 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. on June 1st and June 8th.
- One of the following documents is required to prove residency:
- Mortgage book, mortgage statement or homeowner’s association billing statement
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, and current payment receipt
- Gas & Electric, water, sewer, trash, cable or telephone bill (land line only)
- Pay stub or voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Documents submitted must have the date of May 22, 2015 or later (cannot be past due).
- Documents must have the parent/guardian/caregiver’s name & address
- Please bring with you a picture I.D.
All Salt Creek families must verify residency by June 8, 2015 for your child’s name to be placed on a class list for the 2015-2016 school year. If your family will be moving out of the Salt Creek area please let the office know as soon as possible.
We appreciate your attention to this matter, thanks for your cooperation!!