SCIENCE FAIR – FEBRUARY 25-26, 2015
It’s time for students to begin exploring their favorite scientific topics and create a science fair project for their friends and family to enjoy. Each student who participates will get a spirit tag and gift cards will be given to the winners. More details about how to start the project, can be found here https://saltcreekmountainlions.wordpress.com/science-fair/
Science Fair Details:
- All students will receive a registration form from their teacher (a copy is attached as well).
- Registration forms are due by FEBRUARY 6th to your teacher or to the main office.
- Science fair project drop-off is before school Wednesday February 25th.
- Project judging will be during recess Wednesday February 25th.
- Science Night will be Wednesday February 25th, 6-7:30pm.
- Projects are picked up on Thursday February 26th after school.
Volunteers are needed for project judging and during the day on Thursday February 26th. Please contact Alison Halko, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping.