Happy holidays, everyone. Welcome to the last week of school before our winter break.
Week At a Glance
- Monday, December 15th – PTG Membership Drive winners will be drawn – The draw will be made at our Monday Morning assembly. (Weather Permitting)
- Wednesday, December 17th – 7:30 am – Mission 2 $ave
- Thursday, December 18th – In front of the school – Spirit Tag sales
- Thursday, December 18th – 2nd Quarter Awards Assembly in the MPR – Awards for the primary grades will be given on this day. The assembly will begin at 8:30 am.
- Friday, December 19th – 2nd Quarter Awards Assembly in the MPR – Awards for the Upper grades will be given on this day. The assembly will be begin at 8:30.
- Friday, December 19th – 1:15 pm – School is dismissed and Break begins.
What’s Happening in December & January?
Spirit Tag Sales
- Thursday, December 18th – Before & After School – Spirit Tags will be on Sale. Check out our Christmas/Holiday selection.
- Saturday, December 20th to Monday, January 12th – No School – School will resume on Tuesday, January 13th (minimum day schedule – dismissal at 1:15)
Back To School
- Tuesday, January 13th – School resumes at 8:15. This is a minimum day. Please make arrangements to pick up your child at 1:15.
Mission 2 $ave
- Wednesday, January 14th – 7:30 am in front of the school – Once again, Mission Federal Bank is here to help our Mountain Lions learn about the importance of saving. Kids can open accounts and make regular deposits (without going to the bank) every Wednesday for the entire school year.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, January 19th – NO School.
Have a great week!