- Box Tops are back. Please start saving your Box Tops. Box Top Deadline is Friday, September 12th.This is one of our easiest fundraising opportunities. In the next few weeks the grade level tubes will be back out in the MPR, and your students can start dropping their Box Tops off. As always, we challenge each grade level to try and out-do the other!
Week At a Glance
- Tuesday, August 26th – 8:30 – 10:30 in the MPR – NED Assembly! Never give up! Encourage others! Do your best! Ned Yo-yo sales will happen before and after school until September 2nd.
- Thursday, August 28th – 8:30 in the MPR – Picture Retakes! Did your child miss picture day? No problem! Today is his day to say “Cheese!”
- Thursday, August 28th – 8:30 – 9:30 in the MPR – ELAC (English Learner Advisory Committee) Meeting is happening to vote in new parent representatives for every classroom. Refreshments will be served.
- Monday, September 1st – Labor Day Holiday – No School.
What’s Coming Up in August & September?
- Tuesday, August 26th – 8:30 am to 10:30 am in the MPR – This popular assembly returns to Salt Creek. Students will meet in the MPR to enjoy this 45 minute presentation. NED inspires students to Never Give UP, Encourage Others, & Do their Best! Ned Yo-Yo sales will happen from August 26th to September 2nd!
Picture Day (the Make-up Session)
- Thursday, August 28th – 8:30 am in the MPR – If your child missed picture day on August 21st, today’s their day to say “Cheese!”
- Thursday, August 28th – 8:30 – 9:30 in the MPR – English Learners Advisory Committee Meeting to vote in classroom representatives.
Scholastic Book Fair
- September 8th to September 12th – in the MPR – Scholastic Book Fair. More details about times to follow!
1st Quarter Parent/Teacher Conferences
- September 11th to September 19th – More information about these conferences will come home with your child. Times and places are arranged independently by each teacher. Early dismissal will happen on these days. School will get out at 1:15 pm.
1st Quarter Awards Assembly
- Tentatively scheduled for September 17th to September 19th – More information will follow.
- Thursday, September 18th – In front of school – Spirit Tags will go on sale both before and after school.
- Monday, September 22nd to Monday, October 6th – Fall Break – No School. School will resume on Tuesday, October 7th at 8:15.
Have a great week!