My apologies for not getting this out sooner, but we moved over the weekend, and I was having some technical difficulties.
There are a few things going on this week that I wanted to make sure everyone knows about.
- Tuesday, August 19th at 6 pm in the MPR – The first of two GATE Information Sessions will be held.
- Wednesday, August 20th at 8:30 am in the MPR – The PTG will host a Room Parent Orientation meeting.
- Thursday, August 21st in the MPR – School Picture Day – starting at 8:30 am.
- Thursday, August 21st from 2pm to close at Rubio’s on Eastlake Parkway – Our first Restaurant Night of the year. 20% of your total bill will go back to the PTG and will be used to benefit different the events and program’s that happen at Salt Creek.
- Friday, August 22nd at 9am in the MPR – The second of two GATE Information Sessions will be held.
- Friday, August 22nd at noon in the MPR – Fall Festival Orientation Meeting – Anyone with some fresh ideas or some spare time to volunteer is encouraged to attend.
I hope you all have a fantastic week.
See you soon!