Hi Everyone! Welcome back to School. Please enjoy this weekly update. Below is the quick view. There is an “Extended View” to help those of you who are new Salt Creek Elementary. The “Extended View” will provides a look at what is happening for the next couple of weeks, as well as a brief description of each event. Have a great week!
Week At a Glance:
- Monday, July 28th – to your child’s teacher – Please sign & return any forms that came home last week. (Medical info form, Emergency contact card, Annual Parent Notification form, Internet Use & Consent Form)
- Friday, August 1st – 8:30 – 9:30 am in the MPR – Military Families “Meet & Greet.” (Please note: Parking may be busier than usual on this day!)
- Friday, August 1st – Minimum Day – Dismissal at 1:15 pm
- Monday, July 28th – A number of forms have come home since Info Fair. These are forms that our school needs to have on record for your student. Some need to be filled out and signed by a parent. Others need to to be read and signed by the student as well. Please check your child’s backpack for these forms, and read, sign & return them to his or her teacher as soon as possible.
Military Families Meet & Greet
- Friday, August 1st – 8:30 to 9:30 am in the MPR – Both retired and active military families are invited to attend. Please contact the office for more information.
- Thursday, August 21st – in the MPR – Tell your kids to wear their smiles! It’s picture day!
Picture Day (Make-up date)
- Thursday, August 28th – in the MPR – In case you missed the first one!
Have a great week! I hope to see you around the campus!