In honor of Salt Creek Elementary’s 10th year anniversary the PTG is selling tiles to make a new tile wall at our school. Details for this event should have come home today. Tiles will sell for $20 each starting before and after school tomorrow.
In case you did not receive the flyer, here is the information that went home today:
Celebrate Salt Creek’s 10-Year Birthday!
Become a Permanent Part of Salt Creek
Have you noticed the tiles on the columns in the front of our school? This is YOUR opportunity to design your own tile and have it mounted at Salt Creek!
Thursday May 29th and Friday May 30th
Before and after school
How it works:
- Purchase an unfinished tile for $20 – purchase one tile for each child at Salt Creek or one for your whole family – the choice is yours!
- Take your tile with you and visit Daydreams Ceramic Café (in the Sprouts/Trader Joe’s parking lot) any time this summer (before July 11)
- While at Daydreams, you paint your tile however you’d like (no extra cost)
- Daydreams fires your tile and returns it to us
- We mount your tile at our school and you become a part of Salt Creek history!
- The tiles are not very fragile, but can break if dropped. There will be a fee for replacing broken tiles.
- Tiles that have not been painted at Daydreams by July 11 may not be included on the tile wall at the school.
- You may not purchase tiles directly from Daydreams to be included on the tile wall at Salt Creek. Only tiles purchased through our fundraiser will be included on the wall.
The PTG appreciates your support in this fundraiser. Funds earned will go to support school programs including assemblies, field trips, teacher grants, our garden, our soccer and basketball teams and our running club.