Hang in there everyone! Only 2 weeks left until Summer Break!
***The Ice Cream Social scheduled for Wednesday, May 28th has been canceled.
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Wednesday, May 28th – in the MPR – 4th Quarter Awards Assembly: Kindergarten 8:30, 1st grade 9:00, 2nd grade 10:00
- Wednesday, May 28th – on the Blacktop – Mission 2 $ave: Kids can deposit money during recess
- Thursday, May 29th – in the MPR – 4th Quarter Awards Assembly: 3rd grade 8:30, 4th grade 9:00, 5th grade 9:30, 6th grade 10:00
- Friday, May 30th – Starting at 8:30 on the Blacktop – Multicultural Fair
Save the Date for May & June
Ice Cream Social
- This event that was originally been scheduled for Wednesday, May 28th at 6 pm has now been CANCELED.
10th Anniversary Tile Fundraiser
- More information about this fundraiser will follow shortly.
Mission 2 $ave
- Wednesday, May 28th – Recess time on the Blacktop – Kids can make deposits to their Mission Federal accounts during their recess.
4th Quarter Assembly
- Wednesday, May 28th – in the MPR – Awards assembly for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. Students receiving awards will be notified in advance.
- Thursday, May 29th – in the MPR – Awards assembly for 3rd to 6th Grade. Students receiving awards will be notified in advance.
- Friday, May 3oth – 8:30 am on the black top – Volunteers are always needed for this event. Please contact your child’s teacher to find out how you can help out!
PTG Board Meeting
- Wednesday, June 4th – 6 pm in the MPR – Board meeting to bid farewell to resigning board members and to welcome the new board members.
6th Grade Promotion
- Thursday, June 5th – More info to follow
Last Day of School
- Friday, June 6th – School day ends at 1:15
Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at email@example.com.