The Salt Creek Elementary talent show – Showcase Spectacular – is set to take place on Thursday, May 22nd. Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, May 21st before and after school. The cost for a general admission seat will be $3. Please be aware that seating is limited. Tickets will be sold at the door on Thursday, but only if there is any available seating left.
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Wednesday, May 21st – Before and After School – Talent Show Ticket Sales. (General Admission seating tickets are $3)
- Wednesday, May 21st – Morning recess – Mission 2 $ave by Mision Federal
- Wednesday, May 21st – 2pm to close at Rubio’s on Eastlake Parkway – Final Restaurant Night of school year!
- Thursday, May 22nd – 5pm in the MPR (doors open at 4:30) – Showcase Spectacular! Salt Creek’s Got Talent!
Save the Date for May & June
Talent Show Ticket Sales
- Wednesday, May 21st – Before & After School at the ticket table out front – Tickets for the Showcase Spectacular – which takes place on Thursday evening – go on sale both before and after school. A General Admission seating ticket will sell for $3. Seating is limited, so please don’t miss the opportunity to buy on Wednesday. Tickets will only be sold the on the night of the event if the event hasn’t already been sold out.
Mission 2 $ave
- Wednesday, May 21st – Morning Recess on the Black Top – If your children have been saving their pennies they can open an account with Mission Federal and make their deposits during their morning recess time.
- Wednesday, May 21st – 2 pm to Close at Rubio’s – Join us at Rubio’s on Eastlake Parkway (by the Walmart) for our final Restaurant Night of the school year.
- Thursday, May 22nd – 5 pm in the MPR (doors open at 4:30) – Tickets for this event can be purchased on Wedenesday, May 21st. Seating is limited. Tickets will ONLY be available at the door if the event does not sell out on Wednesday. All participants have been informed of the dress rehearsal dates and times. If your child is participating, but you are NOT aware of these dates please check the calendar on this website.
Ice Cream Social and Tile Fundraiser
- Wednesday, May 28th – 6 pm at the Lunch Tables – Joins the PTG for our annual ice cream social and meet the new PTG board members. This year we are also adding a Tile Fundraiser in honor of Salt Creek Elementary’s 10th Anniversary. Families can purchase tiles to paint for $20 a piece. All tiles will be used to create a 10th anniversary tile wall at the school. More info to follow in a separate posting.
- Friday, May 3oth – 8:30 am on the black top – Volunteers are always needed for this event. Please contact your child’s teacher to find out how you can help out!
PTG Board Meeting
- Wednesday, June 4th – 6 pm in the MPR – Board meeting to bid farewell to resigning board members and to welcome the new board members.
6th Grade Promotion
- Thursday, June 5th – More info to follow
Last Day of School
- Friday, June 6th – School day ends at 1:15
Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at email@example.com.