The PTG needs YOU to vote! The nominations are in, and the complete list of nominees will be posted on Monday. All current PTG members are encouraged to come out and vote on Tuesday, May 6th. Ballots will be open at 2:45 pm in the MPR. We are also accepting nominations from the floor, so if you missed the opportunity to run for a position, you may do so on Tuesday.
Our 2nd annual Spring Carnival will be held on Friday, May 16th. Advanced sale wristbands for a reduced price are now available for purchase (for prices, see information below.) You either can submit your completed form and payment to the PTG box, or you can purchase wristbands before and after school on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 6th
- Wednesday, May 7th
- Thursday, May 8th
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Tuesday, May 6th – Before & After School – Spring Carnival Wristband sales
- Wednesday, May 7th – Before & After School – Spring Carnival Wristband sales
- Thursday, May 8th – Before & After School – Spring Carnival Wristband sales
- Thursday, May 8th – 8:30 am in the MPR – Final Spring Carnival planning meeting
Save the Date for May & June
Spring Carnival Advanced Ticket Sale Dates
- May 6th, 7th & 8th – In front of the school – Purple Wristband is $12 ($15 at the gate) includes 20 carnival games, 1 cotton candy, 1 drink, 1 obstacle course, 1 prize. Blue Wristband is $10 ($12 at the gate) includes 20 carnival games. Tickets for Tubs of Fun & Wrecking Ball carnival rides, Laser Tag, the Climbing Wall, the Dunk Tank and face painting can be purchased at the Spring Carnival.
Spring Carnival Planning Meeting
- Thursday, May 8th – 8:30 am in the MPR – If you are interested in volunteering to help out at the spring carnival, please join us at our final planning meeting.
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, May 13th – 3 pm in the MPR
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Thursday, May 15th – Teacher & Staff Appreciation Luncheon – Host by the PTG and catered by Phil’s BBQ!
- Friday, May 16th – 5 pm to 8 pm – Join us on the black top for the final celebration – Spring Carnival – of the the 2013 – 2014 school year. This year’s event will have something for everyone.
- Thursday, May 22nd – 6 pm in the MPR – Final performance open to all children and parents.
Ice Cream Social and Tile Fundraiser
- Wednesday, May 28th – 6 pm at the Lunch Tables – Joins the PTG for our annual ice cream social and meet the new PTG board members. This year we are also adding a Tile Fundraiser in honor of Salt Creek Elementary’s 10th Anniversary. Families can purchase tiles to paint, and then a tile wall be created at the school. More info to follow.
- Friday, May 3oth – 8:30 am on the black top
Transitional PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, June 3rd – 6 pm in the MPR – Board meeting to bid farewell to resigning board members and to welcome the new board members.
6th Grade Promotion
- Thursday, June 5th – More info to follow
Last Day of School
- Friday, June 6th – School day ends at 1:15
Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at email@example.com.