Sheesh! Is it May Already!
The PTG needs YOU! We are currently accepting nominations for the following positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Parliamentarian, Director of Program AND the Director of Volunteers. Deadline for Nominations is April 30th. Voting will take place on May 6th.
Voting has closed for Volunteer of the Year. As everyone knows, Beckie Sterlitz from our school was nominated. Beckie would like to thank everyone who voted for her. The winners will be announced on May 10th. When we last checked Beckie was in 8th place. Good luck, Beckie!
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Monday, April 28th – in the MPR – Spring Carnival Meeting.
- Wednesday, April 30th & Thursday, May 1st – After School in the MPR – Talent Show Auditions begin. All registered participants should have received an email confirming their date and time.
- Wednesday, April 30th – In front of the school – Spring Carnival Tickets go on sale.
Save the Date for April & May
Spring Carnival Planning Meeting
- Monday, April 29th – in the MPR – Spring Carnival Meeting – Anyone willing to volunteer some time is welcome.
Talent Show Auditions
- Wednesday,April 30th – After School in the MPR – Talent show auditions begin. Emails have been sent to the parents of the registered participants to confirm the day and audition #.
Spring Carnival Ticket Sales Begin
- Wednesday, April 30th – In Front of the School – Spring Carnival Ticket Sales Begin.
Spring Carnival Advanced Ticket Sale Dates
- May, 1st & 2nd – In front of the school
- May 6th, 7th & 8th -In front of the school
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, May 13th – 3 pm in the MPR
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon *** Please Note Change of Date
- Thursday, May 15th – Teacher & Staff Appreciation Luncheon – Host by the PTG and catered by Phil’s BBQ!
- Friday, May 16th – 5 pm to 8 pm – Join us on the black top for the final celebration – Spring Carnival – of the the 2013 – 2014 school year. This year’s event will have something for everyone.
- Thursday, May 22nd – 6 pm in the MPR – Final performance open to all children and parents.
Ice Cream Social and Tile Fundraiser
- Wednesday, May 28th – 6 pm at the Lunch Tables – Joins the PTG for our annual ice cream social and meet the new PTG board members. This year we are also adding a Tile Fundraiser in honor of Salt Creek Elementary’s 10th Anniversary. Families can purchase tiles to paint, and then a tile wall be created at the school. More info to follow.
Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.