The PTG needs YOU! We are currently accepting nominations for the following positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Parliamentarian, Director of Program AND the Director of Volunteers. Deadline for Nominations is April 30th. Voting will take place on May 6th.
Don’t Forget …
To Vote for Beckie Sterlitz. She has been nominated for School Volunteer of the Year. For more information, click here! Beckie is in the top 10, but we want her to win 1st place. If Beckie wins first place she will win Groceries for a Year, and Salt Creek Elementary School will win $5000. Click here to see a list of all of the prizes. To increase Beckie’s chances, you can place a vote from each available email address in your house.
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Thursday, April 24th – Restaurant Night – Join us for Restaurant Night at Pizza Hut on Proctor Valley Road (Near the old Albertson’s). Classroom Challenge – Teacher with the highest total sales (over $150) will win a pizza party for the class.
- Saturday, April 26th – Cycle Eastlake – If Salt Creek Elementary registers more than 70 participants, the Eastlake Educational Foundation will donate $1,000 toward technology for our school. Come Salt Creekers! Get registered. See below for more info.
Save the Date for April & May
- Thursday, April 24th – Restaurant Night at Pizza Hut on Proctor Valley Road – 15 % of your total order will be donated back to Salt Creek Elementary!
- Saturday, April 26th – Eastlake Educational Foundation sponsors this annual event. Salt Creek Elementary School needs 70 participants registered on its behalf in order to qualify for a $1,000 donation towards technology. For more information or to register, click here.
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, May 13th – 3 pm in the MPR
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Wednesday, May 14th – Teacher & Staff Appreciation Luncheon – Host by the PTG and catered by Phil’s BBQ!
- Friday, May 16th – 5 pm to 8 pm – Join us on the black top for the final celebration – Spring Carnival – of the the 2013 – 2014 school year. This year’s event will have something for everyone.
- Thursday, May 22nd – 6 pm in the MPR – Final performance open to all children and parents.
Ice Cream Social and Tile Fundraiser
- Wednesday, May 28th – 6 pm at the Lunch Tables – Joins the PTG for our annual ice cream social and meet the new PTG board members. This year we are also adding a Tile Fundraiser in honor of Salt Creek Elementary’s 10th Anniversary. Families can purchase tiles to paint, and then a tile wall be created at the school. More info to follow.
Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.