Talent Show Audition Dates Have Been Changed.
There have been some changes to the dates for the Talent Show Auditions. Parents of the registered participants for the talent show try-outs should have received an email announcing the changes. It is important that you reply to this e-mail to confirm your child’s new audition time by April 14th.
Don’t Forget …
To Vote for Beckie Sterlitz. She has been nominated for School Volunteer of the Year. For more information, click here! I previously posted that you could vote once per day, however, this is not the case. When you vote you will be asked to register as a voter using your email address for confirmation purposes. Do not be deterred by this step. You must complete this step in order for your vote to count.
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Tuesday, April 15th – 8:30 am in the MPR – Spring Carnival Meeting: Anyone interested in helping out with upcoming Spring Carnival should attend this meeting. New volunteers are always appreciated!
- Tuesday, April 15th & Wednesday, April 16th – 4:30 to 7:30 pm – Eastlake Middle School Registration for new 8th graders and incoming 7th graders (if you missed last weeks registration deadline) – Middle school registration begins. Please confirm details in the information below.
- Wednesday, April 16th – 3 pm in the MPR – PTG Board Meeting
Save the Date for April & May
Spring Carnival Meeting
- Tuesday, April 15th – 8:30 am in the MPR – Calling all volunteers – the Spring Carnival Committee needs you. We are always looking for new people to help out at this fun school event. For more information you can contact us at email@example.com.
PTG Board Meeting
- Wednesday, April 16th – 3 pm in the MPR
Eastlake Middle School 8th Grade Registration
- Tuesday, April 15th – 4:30 to 7 pm – As per the registration notification you received in the mail, students with last names A – L, must register. Proof of residency and Vaccination verification is required along with 3 printed copies of the online registration documents.
- Wednesday, April 16th – 4:30 to 7 pm – As per the registration notification you received in the mail, students with last names M – Z, must register. Proof of residency and Vaccination verification is required along with 3 printed copies of the online registration documents.
Talent Show Auditions
- Talent Show Auditions have been moved to the beginning of May. Emails were sent out to the parents of ALL registered participants to announce the new dates.
- Saturday, April 26th – The Eastlake Education Foundation unites Eastlake schools with the community by hosting fun events like Cycle Eastlake. Money raised at these events is used to support technology-based learning in Eastlake schools. For more information on Cycle Eastlake, please click here to visit the Eastlake Education Foundation website.
- The School Talent Show has moved to a new date to accommodate the Smarter Balance test schedule. Please see below for new dates and times.
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, May 6th – 6 pm in the MPR
- Friday, May 16th – 5 pm to 8 pm – Join us on the black top for the final celebration – Spring Carnival – of the the 2013 – 2014 school year. This year’s event will have something for everyone.
- Thursday, May 22nd – 6 pm in the MPR – Final performance open to all children and parents.
Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.