Pennies for Pasta has wrapped up. I will let everyone know which class won the Olive Garden Party as soon as I find out.
Minimum Day announcement. Please remember that it is early dismissal everyday this week. School ends at 1:15 pm. Please make the appropriate arrangements for your children.
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Monday, March 17th – 6th Grade Camp Begins– The 6th Graders leave for camp Monday morning.
- Thursday, March 20th – 3rd Quarter Assembly – Students in Kindergarten to 2nd Grade receive awards for the 3rd Quarter. See note below for times.
- Thursday, March 20th – Chick-Fil-A 5pm to 8 pm – Bring your flyer and join us at Restaurant Night.
- Friday, March 21st – 3rd Quarter Assembly – Student in 3rd to 5th Grade receive awards for the 3rd Quarter. See note below for times. (Due to 6th Grade camp, the 6th Grade awards assembly will be held at a later date.)
- Friday, March 21st – Last Day before Spring Break. School resumes on Monday, April 7th.
Save the Date for March & April
Minimum Day Schedule for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Monday, March 17th – Friday March 21st – Minimum Day – Parent/Teacher Conferences are being scheduled. Check with your child’s teacher to confirm your time. School gets out at 1:15 pm each day during this time frame, so please make the appropriate arrangements for your child.
6th Grade Camp
- Monday, March 17th to Friday, March 21st – Camp Marsten – This year our 6th graders are off for 5 fun-filled days of learning in the great outdoors.
3rd Quarter Assembly
- Thursday, March 20th – 3rd Quarter Assembly – The Awards Assembly for our lower grades will take place. Teachers will let parents know who will receive awards this quarter, so start checking backpacks. The Awards schedule is as follows:
- Kindergarten: 8:30 am
- 1st grade: 9:00 am
- 2nd grade: 10:00 am
- Friday, March 21st – 3rd Quarter Assembly – The Awards Assembly for our upper grades (excluding 6th graders who will be at camp) will take place. Teachers will let parents know who will receive awards this quarter, so start checking backpacks. The Awards schedule is as follows:
- 3rd grade: 8:30 am
- 4th grade: 9:00
- 5th grade: 9:30
- Monday, March 24th to Sunday, April 6th – Spring Break
First Day Back From Break
- Monday, April 7th – Welcome back!
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, April 8th – 3 pm in the MPR – The PTG Board meets on the first Tuesday of every month to discuss the issues of the day.
Talent Show Auditions
- Wednesday, April 16th or Thursday, April 17th – 3-5 pm in the MPR – Individual and group talent show competitors have all of spring break to practice, so please come prepared to perform at your assigned time slot. Finalists will compete at our Showcase Spectacular on May 1, 2014.
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at email@example.com.