Wow! I can’t believe it is already March!
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have one (1) 2012/13 yearbook left. It can be yours for $20. This is a first come, first serve offer. Please contact Beckie at email@example.com if you are interested.
Pennies for Pasta is back. The change boxes came home last week. Many classrooms are already counting up their coins. Help your child fill his or her box, and return it to school. There is an Olive Garden prize for the classroom with the largest donation. Deadline is March 14th.
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Monday, March 3rd – Atlantis Laser Tag “Fun”draiser Kick Off – Look for more information on this awesome fundraiser to be coming home soon.
- Tuesday, March 4th – Laser Science Assembly in the MPR – Kindergarten to 3rd grade @ 8:30 am. 4th to 6th grade at 9:30 am.
- Tuesday, March 4th – In the MPR at 6pm – PTG Board Meeting.
- Wednesday, March 5th – Kindergarten Registration Begins – Click here for more info.
- Wednesday, March 5th – Mission 2 $ave – Students looking to deposit any amount of money into the Mission Federal accounts they have set up can do so through a volunteer who will collect money each Wednesday during morning recess times.
- Friday, March 7th – Homeroom teacher or Mrs Dube – Talent Show Permission slips are due. Any slips turned in after 2:45 pm on Friday, March 7th will NOT be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Save the Date for March & April
Laser Science Assembly
- Tuesday, March 4th – In the MPR – Laser Science Assembly: Kindergarten to 3rd grade @ 8:30. 4th to 6th grade at 9:30.
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, March 4th – 6 pm in the MPR – PTG Board Meeting – The PTG Board meets on the first Tuesday of every month to discuss the issues of the day.
- Wednesday, March 5th – Click here for more information.
Mrs. Nelson’s Book Fair
- Monday, March 10 – 14th– in the MPR – Book Fair – Come and check out our new book fair – Mrs. Nelson’s Book Fair.
- Thursday, March 13th – Friday, March 21st – Your teacher will be in touch shortly about booking a conference time.
6th Grade Camp
- Monday, March 17th to Friday, March 21st – Camp Marsten – This year our 6th graders are off for 5 fun-filled days of learning in the great outdoors.
- Monday, March 24th to Sunday, April 6th – Spring Break
First Day Back From Break
- Monday, April 7th – Welcome back!
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, April 8th – 3 pm in the MPR – The PTG Board meets on the first Tuesday of every month to discuss the issues of the day.
Talent Show Auditions
- Wednesday, April 16th or Thursday, April 17th – 3-5 pm in the MPR – Individual and group talent show competitors have all of spring break to practice, so please come prepared to perform at your assigned time slot. Finalists will compete at our Showcase Spectacular on May 1, 2014.
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.