Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Wednesday, February 26th – O’s American Kitchen in Eastlake – Restaurant Night from 10:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Friday, February 28th – Popsicle Sales – This Friday only popsicle sales are back. Popsicles will be sold for 50 cents each and all proceeds will help support our Kidco Program.
Save the Date for February & March
- Wednesday, February 26th – 10:30 am to 9:30 pm – Please join us for Restaurant Night at O’s American Kitchen in Eastlake. Remember to bring your flyer to this event. Also, even though the flyer says that this event is from 3 – 9 pm, O’s American Kitchen in Eastlake has agreed to honor this event all day.
Laser Science Assembly
- Tuesday, March 4th – In the MPR – Laser Science Assembly: Kindergarten to 3rd grade @ 8:30. 4th to 6th grade at 9:30.
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, March 4th – 6 pm in the MPR – PTG Board Meeting – The PTG Board meets on the first Tuesday of every month to discuss the issues of the day.
- Wednesday, March 5th – Time and place to be announced.
Mrs. Nelson’s Book Fair
- Monday, March 10 – 14th– in the MPR – Book Fair – Come and check out our new book fair – Mrs. Nelson’s Book Fair.
- Monday, March 24th to Sunday, April 6th – Spring Break
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.