IMPORTANT! MINIMUM DAY Reminder: This Thursday, February 13th (before the extra long weekend) is a minimum day. School ends at 1:15 pm. Don’t forget to make arrangements for your kids.
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Wednesday, February 12th – Front Office – Kindergarten Registration Packet Pick-up. (Completed packet maybe returned starting Wednesday, March 5th.)
- Thursday, February 13th – on the blacktop (weather permitting) – Jump Rope for Heart
- Thursday, February 13th – Minimum Day – Dismissal at 1:15 pm
- Friday, February 14th – No School
- Monday, February 17th – No School
Save the Date for February & March:
Internet Safety Presentation
- Tuesday, February 11th – 6pm at Eastlake Middle School – Internet safety is a concern for all parents. In the face of fast-moving social media movement, this seminar aims to show parents what they need to know about the internet when it comes to their children. This internet safety seminar covers topics like cyberbullying, facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Kik and more. THIS EVENT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN, SO PLEASE DO NOT BRING THEM TO THIS EVENT.
- Wednesday, February 12th – In the Front Office – Registration packet pick-up begins. Completed packets canNOT be returned until Wednesday, March 5th.
Jump Rope For Heart
- Thursday, February 13th – On the Black Top (Weather Permitting) – Jump Rope for Heart
- Thursday, February 13th – Minimum Day – School ends at 1:15 pm. Don’t forget to make arrangements for your children.
Extra-long Weekend: No School – Lincoln & Washington Day
- Friday, February 14th – No School for Lincoln Day
- Monday, February 17th – No School for Washington Day
- Wednesday, February 19th & Thursday, February 20th – in the MPR – Come on out and check out the unique and creative science projects/experiments created by our students.
Laser Science Assembly
- Tuesday, March 4th – In the MPR – Laser Science Assembly: Kindergarten to 3rd grade @ 8:30. 4th to 6th grade at 9:30.
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, March 4th – 6 pm in the MPR – PTG Board Meeting – The PTG Board meets on the first Tuesday of every month to discuss the issues of the day.
- Wednesday, March 5th – Time and place to be announced.
Mrs. Nelson’s Book Fair
- Monday, March 10 – 14th– in the MPR – Book Fair – Come and check out our new book fair – Mrs. Nelson’s Book Fair.
- Monday, March 24th to Sunday, April 6th – Spring Break
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.