Hi Everyone! This is the last week of school before break. Most classrooms have made some plans to celebrate. Please check with your room parent to find out how you can help out!
The PTG would like to take this time to wish everyone a Safe & Happy Holiday Season!
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Tuesday, December 17th – 9am in the MPR – Entrepreneur Faire
- Thursday, December 19th – In the MPR– 2nd Quarter Assembly – Kindergarten to 2nd grade
- Friday, December 20th – In the MPR – 2nd Quarter Assembly – 3rd grade to 6th grade
- Friday, December 20th – Last Day of School before break!!!
2nd Quarter Assembly Information – Teachers will be sending notes home soon regarding this quarter’s award recipients.
Thursday, December 19th – in the MPR
- Kindergarten – 8:30 – 9:00 am
- 1st grade – 9:00 – 9:30 am
- 2nd grade – 10:00 – 10:30 am
Friday, December 20th – in the MPR
- 3rd grade – 8:30 – 9:00 am
- 4th grade – 9:00 – 9:30 am
- 5th grade – 9:30 – 10:00 am
- 6th grade – 10:00 – 10:30 am
- Due to some scheduling conflicts the date for the Entrepreneur Faire has changed to Tuesday, December 17th. If your child is in the Entrepreneur Club, please mark this on your calendars.
See Below for more information on these events and others.
Save the Date for December & January
- Tuesday, December 17th – During School Hours – This is the culminating event of the Entrepreneur Academy. Come and see what our entrepreneurs have created. Do some shopping for the holidays. More information will follow soon.
2nd Quarter Assembly
- Thursday, December 19th – in the MPR – Award presentations for Kindergarten to 2nd grade.
- Friday, December 20th – in the MPR – Award presentations for 3rd grade to 6th grade.
- December 21st – January 13th – Enjoy your Christmas Break.
First Day Back
- Tuesday, January 14th – 8:15 am – Welcome Back to School!
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, January 14th – 6 pm – The PTG Board meets on the first Tuesday of every month.
Coffee Chat with the Principal
- Thursday, January 16th – 6 pm – Join Mrs. Perez for World Cafe. This is a continuation of the December Coffee Chat where the group discussed different topics at Salt Creek. Some of the topics included Parking, Attendance/Tardiness, & School Uniforms just to name a few.
- Wednesday, January 22nd – 2 pm to close at Rubio’s – Bring your family and join us at Rubio’s on Eastlake Parkway near Walmart.
Family Bingo Night
- Wednesday, January 29th – 6 pm in the MPR – More information to follow in the 2014.
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.