Happy Halloween, Everyone!
Here is your Week at a Glance!
- Monday, October 28th – Original Artworks Kick-off
- Thursday, October 31st – 8:30 am – Halloween Costume Parade
More Information & Save the Date for October & November
Original Artwork Fundraiser Kick-off
- Monday, October 28th – Watch your child’s artist abilities shine through. Each child is encouraged to paint an original artwork. Parents can then order their children’s masterpieces in many fun and different formats – mouse pads, coffee mugs, greeting cards and so much more. These make great gifts for Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunties and Uncles!
Halloween Costume Parade
- Thursday, October 31 – 8:30 am – It’s Halloween! Send your kids in costume. Then pop by to enjoy the parade!
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, November 5th – 6 pm in the MPR – Do you have concerns or comments regarding the way the year is shaping up so far? Then join us for our monthly meeting and let the PTG know about your concerns. Not a PTG member yet? Purchase a membership while you are there!
Coffee Chat with the Principal
- Thursday, November 7th – 6 pm in the MPR – Join our principal, Lalaine Perez, for a coffee and some interesting discussion. The topic is Common Core.
6th Grade Camp Student Information Meeting (Parents Welcome)
- Friday, November 8th – 8:15 am to 9:15 am in the MPR – 6th Grade parents are welcome to attend this student meeting regarding the upcoming 6th Grade Camp.
- Tuesday, November 12th to Thursday, November 14th – in the MPR – More information to follow.
- Monday, November 25th to Friday, November 29th – No School – Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break and Black Friday Shopping! School resumes on Monday, December 2nd.
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at email@example.com.