Fall Festival Week!
- Monday, October 21st – Last day for advanced wristband sales at the convenient price of $15.
- Monday, October 21st – Silent Auction Basket (extended deadline).
- Monday, October 21st – Friday, October 25th – Candy drop off in the Front Office.
- Thursday, October 24th – Friday, October 25th – Mornings Only! Curb-side drop off for Candy & Cakes.
- Friday, October 25th – 5 pm to 8 pm – Fall Festival is in full swing. Wristbands are $18 at the gate.
Save the Date for October & November
Silent Auction Basket Deadline (Extension)
- Monday, October 21th – by 3 pm in the Office – Completed Silent Auction Baskets must be turned in to the office by 3 pm.
- Friday, October 25th: Fall Festival 5 pm to 8 pm. Volunteers Needed!
Original Artwork Fundraiser Kick-off
- Monday, October 28th – Watch your child’s artist abilities shine through. Each child is encouraged to paint an original artwork. Parents can then order their children’s masterpieces in many fun and different formats – mouse pads, coffee mugs, greeting cards and so much more. These make great gifts for Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunties and Uncles!
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, November 5th – 6 pm in the MPR – Do you have concerns or comments regarding the way the year is shaping up so far? Then join us for our monthly meeting and let the PTG know about your concerns. Not a PTG member yet? Purchase a membership while you are there!
Coffee Chat with the Principal
- Thursday, November 7th – 6 pm in the MPR – Join our principal, Lalaine Perez, for a coffee and some interesting discussion. The topic is Common Core.
6th Grade Camp Student Information Meeting (Parents Welcome)
- Friday, November 8th – 8:15 am to 9:15 am in the MPR – 6th Grade parents are welcome to attend this student meeting regarding the upcoming 6th Grade Camp.
- Tuesday, November 12th to Thursday, November 14th – in the MPR – More information to follow.
- Monday, November 25th to Friday, November 29th – No School – Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break and Black Friday Shopping! School resumes on Monday, December 2nd.
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at email@example.com.