Fall Festival is quickly approaching. Join us on Friday, October 25 from 5 – 8 pm to celebrate Fall, Halloween & a great start to the school year!
- Advanced wristband sales begin tomorrow morning and run until Monday. Advanced wristband prices are $15 each. You can purchase them at the table outside the school gates OR you can return your order form (with your payment) to the PTG box in the office. (Wristband prices are $18 after October 21st)
SILENT AUCTION BASKETS
- Each classroom has picked a basket theme. Please make donations toward your classroom theme.
- Room Parents: Completed baskets are due Friday, October 18 at 3 pm.
CANDY PRIZE DROP OFF
- Kids are rewarded with candy treats after they play the Carnival Games at Fall Festival. If you wish to donate a bag of Halloween Candy, please do so at any time. Candy can be turned into the office.
- There is also curb-side drop off available in the morning on October 24th & October 25th.
CAKE WALK DONATIONS
- The Cake Walk is a popular Fall Festival game that operates much like Musical Chairs except game winners are awarded an entire cake!
- We are accepting cake donations on October 24th & October 25th. Please feel free to use our curb-side drop off feature or bring your cake donation into the office on those days.
Fall Festival is a fantastic family event. See you there!