Advanced wristband sales for FALL FESTIVAL are starting this week. You can purchase wristbands for $15 each on Thursday (17th), Friday (18th) and Monday (21st) at the table set up in front of the school or by returning your order form and payment to your child’s teacher. Stay tuned for a special FALL FESTIVAL post later this week.
Final payments for the APEX FUN RUN can be made until Friday, October 18th. If your child has any outstanding pledges please turn them into your child’s teacher this week. We would like to thank you for your participation in this event. It has been a tremendous success!
Popsicle Friday will be back for this week only. Popsicles can be purchased for 50 cents after school on Friday, October 18th. Proceeds from this event will support our KIDCO program.
Here is this week at a glance.
- Thursday, October 17th: Coffee Chat with the Principal – 8:30 am in the MPR – The topic is “Common Core.”
- Thursday, October 17th: Restaurant Night @ Baskin Robbins – 2 – 9 pm.
- Thursday, October 17th – Monday, October 21st: A table for advanced wristband sales for Fall Festival will set up in front of the school. The advanced purchase price is $15 each.
- Friday, October 18th: Silent Auction Basket Deadline – Completed baskets should be turned into the office by 3 pm.
- Friday, October 18th: Popsicle Friday returns. Proceeds will help support the KIDCO program.
Save the Date for October & November
Coffee with the Principal
- Thursday, October 17th – 8:30 am in the MPR – Join our principal, Lalaine Perez, for a coffee and some interesting discussion. This month’s topic will be about the Common Core.
- Thursday, October 17th – 2 pm to 9 pm @ Baskin Robbins – Treat your family to a cool dessert! More information to follow next week.
Silent Auction Basket Deadline
- Friday, October 18th – 3 pm in the Office – Completed Silent Auction Baskets must be turned in to the office by 3 pm.
- Friday, October 25th: Fall Festival 5 pm to 8 pm. Volunteers Needed!
Original Artwork Fundraiser Kick-off
- Monday, October 28th – Watch your child’s artist abilities shine through. Each child is encouraged to paint an original artwork. Parents can then order their children’s masterpieces in many fun and different formats – mouse pads, coffee mugs, greeting cards and so much more. These make great gifts for Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunties and Uncles!
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, November 5th – 6 pm in the MPR – Do you have concerns or comments regarding the way the year is shaping up so far? Then join us for our monthly meeting and let the PTG know about your concerns. Not a PTG member yet? Purchase a membership while you are there!
Coffee Chat with the Principal
- Thursday, November 7th – 6 pm in the MPR – Join our principal, Lalaine Perez, for a coffee and some interesting discussion. The topic is Common Core.
6th Grade Camp Student Information Meeting (Parents Welcome)
- Friday, November 8th – 8:15 am to 9:15 am in the MPR – 6th Grade parents are welcome to attend this student meeting regarding the upcoming 6th Grade Camp.
- Tuesday, November 12th to Thursday, November 14th – in the MPR – More information to follow.
- Monday, November 25th to Friday, November 29th – No School – Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break and Black Friday Shopping! School resumes on Monday, December 2nd.
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.