Welcome back, everyone. We hope you had a fantastic Fall Break!
Our morning Coffee Chat with the Principal has been postponed until Thursday, October 17th at 8:30 am.
Each classroom is now collecting items for the Fall Festival Silent Auction Baskets. Individual items should be turned into your child’s classroom no later than Wednesday, October 16th. Completed baskets must be turned into the office by Friday, October 18th. On Tuesday, October 8th, I will be posting the classroom theme list on this website. If you have questions about how you can contribute to your classroom basket, please contact your room parent.
Here is this week at a glance.
- Tuesday, October 8th: First Day back from Break
- Tuesday, October 8th: PTG Board Meeting, 3 pm in MPR
- Friday, October 11th: Fall Festival Meeting @ Noon in the MPR
Save The Date for October & November
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, October 8th – MPR at 3 pm – Do you have concerns or comments regarding the way the year is shaping up so far? Then join us for our monthly meeting and let the PTG know about your concerns. Not a PTG member yet? Purchase a membership while you are there!
Coffee with the Principal
- Thursday, October 17th – 8:30 am in the MPR – Join our principal, Lalaine Perez, for a coffee and some interesting discussion. This month’s topic will be about the Common Core.
- Thursday, October 17th – 2 pm to 9 pm @ Baskin Robbins – Treat your family to a cool dessert! More information to follow next week.
Silent Auction Basket Deadline
- Friday, October 18th – 3 pm in the Office – Completed Silent Auction Baskets must be turned in to the office by 3 pm.
- Friday, October 25th: Fall Festival 5 pm to 8 pm. Volunteers Needed!
Original Artwork Fundraiser Kick-off
- Monday, October 28th – Watch your child’s artist abilities shine through. Each child is encouraged to paint an original artwork. Parents can then order their children’s masterpieces in many fun and different formats – mouse pads, coffee mugs, greeting cards and so much more. These make great gifts for Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunties and Uncles!
PTG Board Meeting
- Tuesday, November 5th – 6 pm in the MPR – Do you have concerns or comments regarding the way the year is shaping up so far? Then join us for our monthly meeting and let the PTG know about your concerns. Not a PTG member yet? Purchase a membership while you are there!
Coffee Chat with the Principal
- Thursday, November 7th – 6 pm in the MPR – Join our principal, Lalaine Perez, for a coffee and some interesting discussion. The November topic TBA.
6th Grade Camp Student Information Meeting
- Friday, November 8th – 8:15 am to 9:15 am in the MPR – 6th Grade parents are welcome to attend this student meeting regarding the upcoming 6th Grade Camp.
- Tuesday, November 12th to Thursday, November 14th – in the MPR – More information to follow.
- Monday, November 25th to Friday, November 29th – No School – Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break and Black Friday Shopping! School resumes on Monday, December 2nd.
- Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are always needed. If you have some spare time and wish to help out around the school, contact Heavenly Daniel at email@example.com.