The Fiesta de las Americas will be happening on Thursday, September 19th from 3 – 6 pm. The committee in charge of this event is looking for volunteers to help out with the following things:
- Poster Creator – We need some creative parents to help make posters advertising the event.
- Program Creator – We need a parent to design a program that establishes the performance timeline for the event.
- Vendor Coordinator – We need a parent who would like to help find latin american food vendors who would like to sell their wares at the event.
- Donation Coordinator – We need a parent to create a donation letter and to find vendors, retail outlets and other businesses who are willing to make donations.
- Set-up and Take-down Coordinator – We need a parent to coordinate the volunteers for event set-up and take-down.
- Decorating Coordinator – We need a parent who will coordinate volunteers to decorate the MPR.
We appreciate all of our volunteers. If you can help out in any way, please contact Senora Sanchez.