Happy Sunday Morning, Everyone!
Here is your PTG update for the upcoming week.
Wednesday, July 31st – Curriculum Night in the Multipurpose Room (MPR): All Kindergarten classes @ 5:30 p.m. All 5th grade classes including Mrs. Jimenez’s 5/6 and Mrs. Haber’s 4th grade class at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 1st – Coffee Morning with the Principal in the MPR: Come out and meet Salt Creek Elementary’s new Principal! This event starts at 8:30 a.m. after morning announcements.
Thursday, August 1st – eScrip Membership Sign-up: Did you have an eScrip membership last year? Your membership expires on July 31, 2013. Please renew your membership or sign-up for the first time on August 1st at http://www.escrip.com/. Our school account # is 164756626.
Save the Date:
Here are some other events currently scheduled for the month of August.
Come out to meet your child’s teacher and to learn more about the curriculum in place for the upcoming year. Come a bit early so you can meet PTG members and purchase yearbooks, School Spiritwear and PTG memberships for the upcoming year.
- Tuesday, August 6th – Multi Purpose Room (MPR) – All 1st grade classes at 5:30 p.m. All 3rd grade classes at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7th – MPR – All 2nd grade classes at 5:30 p.m. All 4th grade classes including Mrs. Parra (excluding Mrs. Haber) at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 8th – MPR – All 6th grade classes at 6:00 p.m.
PTG Board Meeting:
- Tuesday, August 6th – MPR – These meetings are open to the public. Meeting begins at 3 p.m
Room Parent meeting
- Friday, August 9th – MPR – If you have volunteered to be your child’s room parent please attend the Room Parent Information Meeting 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 15th – Rubio’s Restaurant – Our first restaurant night of the year kick’s off at Rubio’s Restaurant. More information coming soon.
PTG Budget Approval Meeting
- Tuesday, August 20th – MPR – Meeting begins at 3 p.m. More information coming soon.
Apex Fun Run Pep Rally Kick Off
- Monday, August 26th – MPR – More information coming soon.
- Box Tops Competition – MPR – The deadline for our box tops competition is Friday, September 13. Have your child save as many box tops as possible and deposit them in the grade level tubes located in the MPR by this date.
- 2012 – 2013 Yearbooks – There are a few yearbooks still remaining. If you child did order a yearbook for last year and wishes to do so now, there are order forms in the office. The cost for the yearbook is $20.
- Room Parent – Each classroom needs a room parent to help things run a bit more smoothly. If you are interested in this position, please let your child’s teacher know.