- Read-A-Thon money is due. Turn envelopes into your teacher.
- 12:00 – Yearbook meeting in the MPR
- SPIRIT WEEK: Jersey and shades Day. Wear your team jersey’s and your sunglasses to school
- 9:00 am – Fall Festival Planning meeting in the MPR
- SPIRIT WEEK: Career Day. What do you want to be when you grow up? Dress up like your future career.
- 12:00 – Walk to School meeting in the MPR
- SPIRIT WEEK: 80’s Day.
- Lower Grade Assemblies
- SPIRIT WEEK: Dress like a staff member Day.
- Upper Grade Assemblies
- 1:15 PM- $0.50 Popsicle sales in front of the school
- Fall Break Begins at the end of the school day
- SPIRIT WEEK: Salt Creek Spirit Day. Wear your Mountain Lion shirts.
MINIMUM DAYS – The students will have minimum days all week due to parent / teacher conferences.
UNIFORM SURVEY – https://saltcreekmountainlions.wordpress.com/ Please take a minute to take the school uniform survey on the homepage of the school website.
PTG MEMBERSHIP DRIVE – If you have not already become a PTG member, forms for PTG membership will go home with your student . Please turn the forms back in to your teachers or to the office. Prizes will be given to the three classes that have the highest percentage of membership in the school.
FUN RUN PHOTO’S – Last Call! Order your Fun Run photo’s from www.eastlakephotography.biz ; search Fun Run.
Upcoming dates to remember
Monday Sept 24 – EEF Golf Tournament. See http://saltcreekmountainlions.wordpress.com/ for more info.
Saturday Sept 29 – Safety Patrol Day at Soak City. See https://saltcreekmountainlions.wordpress.com/ for more info.
Tuesday Oct 9 – School Resumes
Wednesday Oct 10 – PTG Board Meeting 3:00PM