Events of the upcoming week:
- Monday, August 13 – Box Top competition begins! Place your Box Tops in the grade level tubes located in the Multi Purpose Room (MPR)
- Tuesday, August 14, 2:30pm – Fun Run Committee Meeting at the lunch tables; all are welcome
- Tuesday, August 14, 3:00pm – PTG Meeting in the MPR to approve this years proposed budget and By Law changes, More information available on wordpress. You must be a current PTG member to vote. Email Kristen Phatak at email@example.com for an absentee ballot if you cannot attend.
- Friday, Aug. 17, 1:15 – $0.50 Popsicle sale in front of the school
- GIVE WITH TARGET – Target will give our school a $25 gift card for every 25 votes for our school. Go to https://givewith.target.com/ You must have a Facebook account to vote, you may vote once a week until 9/8/12.
Upcoming dates to remember:
- August 21 – NED Assembly during school hours. Visit www.thenedshow.com for more information.
- August 21 – 6:30 pm Discover California info meeting for 4th and 5th grade parents in the MPR
- August 22 – 3:00pm Room Parent Pow Wow in the MPR Shutterfly training to be scheduled.
- August 25, 8:00am – Salt Creek Fun Run Register today to join the fun! Registration forms can be found in the office or on wordpress.